CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE
Treatment depends on the severity and cause of the disease and may include:
• Lifestyle changes, like avoiding smoking and limiting exercises.
• Dietary changes
• Medications like ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers and diuretics.
• Cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT)
• Cardiac contractility modulation (CCM)
• Mechanical devices as pacemakers or implantable cardiac defibrillator.
• Surgery, such as angioplasty or heart valve repair.
In severe cases heart transplants are considered.
Congestive Heart Description
Congestive Heart Failure Healthcare Centers
Help other people by commenting on CHF's treatment: